Saturday, May 27, 2006

two to one

well. it's all done. graduation has come and gone. and i survived. for some reason completely unknown to me, i felt really uncomfortable after the actual graduation program (commencement?). everyone went to the recessional to eat cake and take pictures. and i sort of felt like i was lost. i don't know. everyone seemed to have these strong bonds with everyone else, which is good. i just couldn't find any bonds of my own - hence the being lost feeling. anywho. i'm utterly thrilled to be out of high-school. but i honestly feel like there's a storm on my horizon. and as much as i'd like to believe that i can just ignore it, i'm pretty sure i'm going to end up in the middle.

God keeps on surprising me in the ways that He teaches me things. Like, I keep on noticing these little areas in life that I struggle with. Then I realize the manner in which He is growing me in that area and making me stronger and more equipped for life. It's a hard thing to really put words to. that's why i won't try to go any further.

actually, it's 1:16 AM (morning) and it has been a long and trying day. i think i'm going to dive into my bed and sleep for a few hours.

happy graduation, class of 2006.

No comments: