Monday, June 05, 2006

the job search

i've come to the conclusion that the time has come that i need to begin searching for a job. i have been postponing the inevitable for quite awhile, but as graduation money dwindles, i need a new source of income. i plan to put in my application at executive services in the next couple of days. definitely before the end of the week.

today i have begun to conquer the beast that is my room. i have an unbelievable amount of junk, and it has amassed over the last semester of school and these first couple weeks of summer. and now i have mount everest in the form of clothes, old notebooks, papers, and random objects looking down at me from on high in the middle of my room. it's time to send in reinforcements.

i now wonder why, with all of the tasks left unaccomplished in my life, i decided to post something. that question will remain unanswered.

No comments: