Wednesday, June 01, 2005

be good to me

I've been thinking alot about life lately.

...After reading that, many of you may have already built these expectations being greeted by some great philosophical insight if you continue reading. I'm here to crush those insignificant expectations, only because I have absolutely no ground-breaking insights to present you with - I use violence to compensate for that, thus the crushing of your expectations.

Right, so moving on... I had practice with sunny blunder today. It went well. I'm excited about playing on Friday, but I still have quite alot of work to do with working on parts, etc. I do hope many of you will be able to make it - if not for the music, then at least the magnificent drinks and atmosphere at the Black Cow.

Starting tomorrow, my care-free summer schedule will be consumed like an unknowing rabbit is stalked by a starved Hungarian river fox (I enjoy giving my animals nationalities). I begin training for my employment at Bruster's tomorrow. I'll be getting paid for training, which is a tantalizing thought, but I have yet to fully memorize the numerous pages of information that they gave me several weeks ago. I hope that they decide to extend mercy to me.

jazz music relaxes me to the umpteenth degree.

my hair is growing slowly but surely.


[listening to: naima - john coltrane]
[mood: restless]

No comments: