Thursday, September 07, 2006

somewhere a clock is ticking...

I journeyed along with a few friends into downtown Atlanta last night to see Augustana and Snow Patrol perform at the Tabernacle. I believe that this was my third show to attend at the Tabernacle. I enjoyed it alot. The performances were very good - despite some technical issues beyond the band's control during Snow Patrol's set (the malfunctions didn't take away from my enjoyment of the music whatsoever). I have a new appreciation for Snow Patrol. It isn't that I didn't appreciate them before last night, but I think sometimes (for me at least) it takes a live performance to really open up my eyes to a band's music. I like alot more of their first cd now.

I'm about to head out to the prayer house, but I wanted to post something about last night before I lose all initiative to do so. So there you have it.

Oh, also - Come and hear Kelley McCravy and Y/our Sparkle Heart play tomorrow night at the Black Cow. I'm not absolutely positive what time it starts, but if you're planning on coming, let me know, and I'll give you the time.


have a terrific thursday night.

No comments: