Saturday, September 09, 2006

this was our entrance; now it's our exit

Sometimes I'm not sure that I really know what I'm doing with my life. I just want to be sure that my plans are lining up with God's will. It's not that anything has happened lately to make me think otherwise, but sometimes I just wonder. And I suppose that this "wondering" that I do is simply a mechanism of my human nature. So I usually try to shrug it off, telling myself that "it's natural". And I think that it is.

I am actually more excited that I thought I'd be to just get on with things. While I am enjoying the ministry that I am involved with right now, and by no means do I feel like I am wasting my time, I kind of want to just go ahead and dive into college. But I truly feel drawn to spend January-May with my old class in Manila. Which I am very very highly anticipating.

I'm sleepy.

No comments: