Sunday, March 25, 2007

still

as fate would have it, tonight my schedule is free. i can take my time doing just about anything that i please. in all honesty, i cannot recall the last time that i felt such freedom. since i arrived in january, it seems that nearly every minute of my days have been filled with some sort of activity. i have to admit that i am enjoying this night of stillness.


____________

i have never been fond of those little personality tests that are often given to people to classify "what kind of person" someone is. how can a silly test accurately determine a person's demeanor? of course, they aren't all wrong. i can clearly see how some facets of these tests can be correct, and i have noticed for myself how they have accurately describe little pieces of my personality.

but people are changing.

people are always changing.

No comments: