Monday, October 08, 2007

i've been busier than i ever expected for the last couple of weeks. school + social interaction + music + music + school = no time to even think about writing on here. lately i've been wondering what the real benefit of my writing on here is. i suppose i've been inspired to question these things by one of Kristian's recent blogs (http://tjemsland.blogspot.com). I have really been meaning to do more with this page; honestly, i've been hoping to even fashion a new page design. however, with my recent lack of time to do such things (see formula above), it has been impossible for me to do so.

today i went cliff jumping and cut my foot on a piece of glass, but i'm okay.
right now i'm watching donnie darko with some friends.
i mainly wanted everyone to know that i'm alive
and prospering.

4 comments:

Kristian said...

i hope my post wasn't a discouragement to you or an encouragement for you to stop writing here. we all miss your updates and thoughts.

Troy Drinkard said...

How do I get to hear "Oh Jerusalem?"

Troy Drinkard said...

well way to go kristian.

Mrs. Lou said...

ok...go ahead.