Saturday, September 25, 2004

almost rested

i awoke this morning at 6:40, and forgot that it was saturday. i went to my computer, and sat in a confused stupor for at least 20 seconds, wondering why i hadn't set my alarm, and how i'd be ready to leave in 15 or so minutes. that's when it dawned on me that it was saturday, and that i could go back to bed. what an amazing feeling it was. i've always wanted to wake up early thinking i had to go to school, and not have to stay awake, but crawl back under the covers and drift away in the cold darkness of the room. and that's just what i did. why did i wake up at such an awful hour? i'm not sure. but after i wake up at a certain time consistently for awhile, i automatically get up that early. it's peculiar. but i'm glad that i did, because it felt good to go back to sleep.

i slept until 10 or so, which is when my dad woke me up to cut the grass. and i did so, but only the back yard, seeing as that's the only part that needed cutting. i'm going to try to get my hands on a firewire card, so that i can use my ipod on this computer. which would be convenient. i got a program yesterday that enables me to move the music from my ipod to my computer...instead of getting all of the files from the other computer. and it would be nice if it worked.

in about 15 minutes, i'm taking a shower, then leaving for gcs..or calvary chapel, whatever you want to refer to it as, to practice with tim keeler, sarah dean, kelly mccravy, and that group of people for the wednesday night thing. after that, we're supposed to be going to some concert, caedmon's call, i think? i haven't really listened to much of them, but i guess they're good? we'll see.

yesterday at the soccer game, justin (he was there) asked me if i wanted to stay out at the lake with him tonight, and i'd like to. so i might do that. it all depends on what my parents say though. so we'll see. hopefully this will be a laid back saturday. i haven't had one in quite some time, and so far it's going beautifully.


[listening to: sleeping at last - "say"]
[mood: relaxed]

No comments: