Tuesday, September 14, 2004

wonder

i'm really not sure why i titled this post "wonder". but i did. there might even be a reason, but i don't know what it is. i guess we'll see.

today my household welcomed a new member of the family - cable internet. after being so plagued by the strains of dialup, we've finally reaped the fruits of our labors. it is so incredibly fast and wonderful and non-confrontational. haha. yes indeed. soon, i'll have it in my room, thanks to wireless networking. at the moment, i'm trying to get my hands on the Windows 98 Second Edition disc. If anyone has a copy, I'd be forever in your debt. Or...maybe not forever. More like 2 or 3 weeks. I'll make it worth your while though. Hmm. I'll let you interpret that however you wish.

i felt awful this morning. i didn't want to go to school at all. of course, no one ever really wants to go to school, but this morning was just off. i felt sick. and i was tired. better worded: i felt sick and tired. hahah. but by 3rd block, i was doing better.

soccer practice was unbelievably unproductive. we scrimmaged the whole time, and coach watched the middle school game. wee. jimmy stepped on my foot, and now i think something's broken. of course it probably won't be, but it hurts like...something...bad. and believe me, anything involving the bottom of cleats and a part of your body usually results in pain.

tomorrow is See You at the Pole, or as I like to call it SYATP. In fact, I believe I'm the only person that calls it that. Especially seeing as I made up the acronym 25 seconds ago. But hey, maybe there's another deep thinker like me out there who came up with the same thing. If so...er...good job, buddy.

riiiight. so, this SYATP thing. It's basically where the whole school, or high school, gathers around the flagpole early in the morning, and prays. And there's a worship service thing too. So i'm playing bass. This means I must be at GCS at 7:15. Entirely too early, if you ask me. But I don't think anyone did..

I got my progress report today. My average is 4.2. Which is good, I'm thinking. I have all A's, except a B in Biology, which I think I mentioned earlier. And Biology is a class that I'm quite sure can be brought up. We'll see, I guess.

anyhow. i have some things to do.

[listening to: lovedrug - pretend you're alive]
[mood: hanging in there]
[person of the day: brandon stanford]




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow steven yes a 4.2 is incredibly good. amanda gave me this link... hope you don't mind me reading it. too bad SYATP isn't see you 'round ur pole... then it'd be SYRUP. hmmmm... haha that was dumb. -bethany