Saturday, April 23, 2005

don't be there this time.

alot has happened since my last post. key-events are as follows:

  • i almost hit a deer in broad daylight
  • a gift possum was left on the hood of my car [it was dead]
  • i broke my nose and gave myself a minor concussion during my last tennis match of the season
  • i slept for 18 hours last night
  • i cleaned my room today. when i say cleaned, i mean...cleaned.

other things happened, i am just too lazy to try to think back and remember what has taken place.

even after my sumptuous sleep last night, i find myself with a slight headache. why is this? i'm not sure. it could have to do with the constant yelling and talking of my younger brothers. though i love them dearly, sometimes i can't take the hyperactivity. if you know me then you know that i'm somewhat passive, and i can't always be "going" in the sense that they are (my brothers) going.

No comments: