Friday, April 01, 2005

i miss everyone

i haven't posted on here in a very very very long time. and alot has happened since i last posted. and unfortunately, i won't be able to adequately recap all of the events that took place. so, be content with my lack of information for right now.

spring break is really almost over. it's really kind of sad. i got back from the beach today... finally. i was there for like a week...and one day. but it was still alot of fun. the first couple of days, it was just my family there. then on sunday, my dad, sisters, and brother in law left, and stephen, ashby, and justin came to stay. then andy ended up coming towards the end of the week, then ashby left, then stephen left with my mom and brothers, and the last day (and night) was just justin, andy, and myself. needless to say, fun was had by all. but as it always goes, i am left exhausted and devoid of energy and/or pleasant spirits.

guess what? i have a 7 page paper on the lymphatic system due on monday. i've written a sentence. what does this mean for me? sadness and nearly nothing else. and i miss my hair immensely. if you haven't heard the news, don't worry, you'll hear soon enough.... or if you get lucky, you'll see it. it's awful.

No comments: