Saturday, October 16, 2004

it's so cold here

last night i went to the greenwood high game with several people. and it. was. cold. it was probably the coldest weather i've been in in 4 years. i made the mistake of wearing shorts, thinking that the hoodie i was wearing would protect me from getting chilly. nope. anyways. we got hot chocolate on the way home, which helped.

yesterday, me, stephen, ashby, felipe, and ghandi played golf at par 3. chad and mr. wiles met us there and played. it was quite fun, although i've come to the conclusion that i suck at golf.

today was the state cross-country meet. good luck to you all.

i have to cut my hair this weekend. again. it's frustrating.

i nearly fell from the moore's roof this morning.

by the way, for those who didn't know, we lost to beaufort on wednesday. they won state on friday. boo. we'll get them next time. our season is over though. who knows what i'll do with my time now. and now it's the end of the first nine weeks. we had yesterday (friday) off, and we also have monday off. today i need to clean my room (which i've finished) clean my bathroom, and wash the car. then i'm off to andy's.

my vision is shaking. it's really weird. i can't see straight. i think i'll lay down for a moment.


"tonight i'm tangled in a blanket of clouds"
[listening to: walking after you - foo fighters]
[mood: fine]

No comments: