Tuesday, October 12, 2004

larry lawson is okay by me

today was fine. my morning was slow, but picked up. especially during spanish. we finished our pinata, and it, or HE looks splendid. he was original going to be one of my little "monster" drawings, only...three dimensional. if you don't know what the drawing looks like, don't worry about it, if you hang out with me enough, you'll eventually be educated. anyways, he had a rough start, and was criticized by the rest of the class, but i believe we were victorious in the end. he became a wizard of some sort, with a big black hat with stars all over it. maybe i'll get a picture. but he's smashing.

tomorrow i was meant to go to the dentist, but seeing as we'll be playing beaufort, i had to cancel. luckily, my mom scheduled the appointment for this afternoon.[/sarcasm] i went, and waited in the..waiting room...for like 40 minutes until they called my name. it may have been less time than that, but i was alone. and it felt like a long time. he filled one tooth in the back, and another because it had a 'deep groove' or something. i was surprised, because it really wasn't a painful ordeal, although the entire left side of my face feels like it was hit by a sack of bricks. in fact, i almost started laughing while they were working on my mouth. so many things were entertaining me, but i had to pinch myself to keep from losing it. i was afraid that if i laughed, all of the utensils that they were using would fly from my mouth, or fall into my mouth, or something equally terrible. and it would be really awkward as well, because i really had no reason to laugh. hmm. i guess i'm just weird. i laugh at all the wrong times.

and by the way, i meant to post those two last entries twice. actually, i didn't. but i just thought i'd let you all know that i knew it was like that. and i'm not going to fix it.

larry lawson is my dentist by the way.

i saw mary beth and that whole "tennis squad" at the gas station filling up, while i was getting gas as well. today was their last tennis match, and they're playing emerald, who i've heard is good. good luck to you all, although you've probably finished playing by now. anyways, hope it went well..

my mouth feels like a big banana. it's still quite numb, and i'll wait till it has recovered before i try to eat anything.



PSATs tomorrow.

and beaufort.

*sigh*.

"i'm almost drowning in her sea"
[listening to: sullivan street - counting crows]
[mood: fine]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that ur appointment with the dentist went well and Ali and I won our tennis match because i "hit" one of the girls in the eye and they had to forfit! well actually i hit the ball at her and she smacked in in her eye herself. Anyway we were so hyper at the gas station and i am glad u know which side ur tank is on! hehe! JK! -MBDub

Anonymous said...

laughing with sharp utensils in your mouth would not have been a good idea.