Wednesday, January 12, 2005

emotions overrun

well, i passed. i'm ecstatic, but i'm having a terrible time expressing my happiness through writing. i've never had this problem in the past, so i'm not really sure what the problem is. for those of you who don't automatically know what i mean when i say "i passed", it means that i took the road test, and didn't fail. therefore, i am allowed to drive by myself. tomorrow i hope to get a waiver, permitting me to drive "whenever". after school today, i drove ashby, stephen, jonathan, and myself to sonic, then we went to church. it was enjoyable, especially being able to drive.

i have a terrible feeling that i'm becoming a person that i don't want to be. nowadays, i feel that i'm cynical, quick-to-judge, pessimistic, and confrontational [if any of you know me, you know that i'm not ever confrontational]. why? i couldn't tell you. but i miss the way that i used to be. i've honestly never felt like this before, and it just feels like things are beginning to fall apart. i honestly don't know what to do, so i could definitely use prayers. not only am i feeling uneasy emotionally, i also haven't been very "good" academically as of late - nor have i been taking care of myself physically. what is happening to me? so many questions receiving so few answers. things are a mess, and i'm having trouble knowing how to begin to turn the situation around.

i hate to repeat things that i've already said, but i just don't feel like myself.

No comments: