Saturday, January 01, 2005

i don't feel any different

it's 2005. what's going to happen this year? so much has happened in the last 48 hours. are we meant to live in regrets? or view potential regrets as life-experiences that will better prepare us for future situations? not saying that i have any regrets or anything silly like that...

i know how to play texas hold 'em. so now whenever any of you have a big card playing party, you can invite me. if you had asked me to play 2 days ago, i would have refused, on the grounds that "i don't play cards". thanks to the instruction of justin hall, i now play cards.

i'm not good or anything, i just know how to play.

i don't really feel like typing anything at the moment. i'm not in a bad mood, but i'm not in a mood in which i want to write everything that's on my mind (like i usually do)...

school starts on tuesday. as of today, i can officially get my restricted license, however, i can't do so until piedmont tech sends me my drivers ed papers. one more thing, today is ashby's birthday, so if you see him, give him a hug.


bye.

No comments: