Wednesday, February 09, 2005

the blunder is back

for all of you who feared indefinite dormancy for the band sunny blunder, you can breathe a sigh of relief. we're back. a brand new site has been designed by our multi-talented drummer Andy, and along with the new site we have a couple of new demos for you to enjoy. you can expect another new one to be added in a matter of weeks, as the final mixing touches are being made. anyhow, we're all quite excited about what is going to happen in the next few months. we have tons of new material that is being polished up, and we're hoping to continue to give you new things to listen, and hopefully be able to play a show in the near future. and remember to keep posting on the message boards!


and as for me [steven], i'm leaving tomorrow for St. Louis, to then be picked up by my friend Craig Hobson and be driven to Greenville College in Illinois, where I'll be spending the weekend, as well as Monday and Tuesday. The two sole purposes for the trip are to see Craig and to scope out the college, as it's a possible place for me to go after graduation. I'm very much looking forward to this trip, and spending time with Craig.

i hope all is well with everyone. Unless I get a chance in Illinois, I probably won't be posting much in between now and next Tuesday.

I leave you with this: Never trust a man with the food, change of clothes, and a drink in his hand.
[compliments of the get up kids]

No comments: