Wednesday, February 23, 2005

brace yourselves

i now look at myself in the mirror and wince at what i see. i look like a pirahna, and i feel that i may injure someone by smiling. and it's awful feeling something constanly "on" your teeth. i just want to rip them off. i'm also scared that a bracket will pop and cause me some sort of awful injury.

it's safe for all of you to assume now, without me having said it, that i have gotten braces. i can't say that i like it, but i do hope that this discomfort will be worth it in the end. for the time being, i am confined to eating soft foods like yogurt, applesauce, and other materials soothing to braced-mouths like mine. my next goal is to convince kids at school not to call me "dinosaur-face"... because i really do look like something out of the jurassic era.

i didn't do so well on my anatomy test today. and i studied my brains out.

my mouth is uncomfortable. i will now go play guitar.

No comments: