Saturday, February 19, 2005

no strength left

i've had a pretty active day. sort of.

last night, jonathan spent the night. we went to the girls game at GCS, where they beat Richard Winn, taking them to state. it was a great game. after that, we went to Lander to watch the boys championship game, with King versus Richard Winn. RW won. We ate at McDonalds. After eating there, I decided that I'm going to take a break from fast food for awhile. I haven't eaten there once and felt good afterwards. I am left feeling greasy and in need of a shower. And it upsets my stomach.

Today, Jonathan and I woke up at 12:40, went to play tennis with Ashby and Caleb at 1:50 or so. We played. And I played awful. I can usually play decently against Ashby, but today I made a fool of myself. Enough said.

After that, I played soccer/ran at the Y by myself. and now i'm home. and am completely drained of life. i'm definitely going to chill for the rest of the day.


there's a letter that i've been meaning to write. i just don't know how to write it yet.

No comments: