Wednesday, May 04, 2005

this hasn't been my day

not to say that it should have, but today hasn't gone terribly well for me. i feel like i've disappointed people, acted contrary to who i really am, and been quite irresponsible. at the moment, i'd really like to find a deep hole to fall into. it might be better for the rest of society, or at least people that know me.

after what mr. johnson said last night, i've honestly been trying to analyze my motives, and the actions that result. unfortunately, any plan to somewhat improve the way i act backfired, and left me with nothing but a smoldering pile of good intentions gone wrong. before anyone says it, i'll say it first: i'm being tested. i know. and i'm not intentionally having a pity party or trying to reap free sympathy from those around me. i just need to release emotions. and in order to save my self from releasing my emotions in the form of jumping off of a tall building, or beating myself with a stick, i decided that writing was my best alternative. and what better place to do it than here?

in one sense, it's nice to be able to actually see trials placed in my life, and not blindly fumbling through hardship not knowing which way is up. because i've been there before. i'm reassured because i know that God isn't going to be leaving my side anytime soon, as long as I stay close to Him, and dwell in His word.

ad;fdsajf;ladsjfdslafjsdlk. i don't know what to say.



i made a 97 on my spanish test today, which was encouraging, seeing as i'm doing so incredibly poorly in that class that it's almost funny. i have an anatomy test tomorrow. i have no thoughts regarding it right now. AND a literature test tomorrow, as well. we'll see how things come together. oh, yes, i have a geometry test tomorrow too. yes.


good grief, i don't know what else to write. i could use any prayers. thank you.

No comments: