Tuesday, May 03, 2005

you shine so bright

changes are definitely taking place. i don't know where anything is taking me anymore. i wish i could be normal.


so tonight i was inducted into the National Honors Society. Joseph Johnson's speech hit home with me. I enjoyed it immensely, and wish i were in his class so that I could be exposed to his wisdom more often. I feel quite obligated to uphold my grades for the remainder of my high school career, because frankly, they've been slipping over the last couple of weeks. Luckily, my NHS term begins next year, and that will be the only year that I have to maintain noteworthy grades. I plan to make them noteworthy.

Tomorrow I'm being given the privilege to leave with the juniors to go out to eat, to wherever. This privilege will be bestowed upon them for every wednesday for the rest of the year, and I've managed to include myself in the festivities.

I have a Spanish test along with an English test tomorrow. And another English test and Anatomy test thursday. then ANOTHER english test friday. And, crap, a geometry test thursday.

Academic doom looms silently overhead. I am anxiously awaiting it's morbid toll on my future in high school.


until next time..

No comments: