Friday, December 24, 2004

early christmas morning...

it's 12:29 AM, December the 25th. Christmas. if i were in a different state of mind [a less fatigued one], i may be frolicking in the cold night air around my house.

we opened presents this evening from sibling to sibling, and ones we gave to our parents. i'm happy to report that no one needs to feel obligated to purchase the napoleon dynamite dvd for me anymore, seeing as my sister anna has so lovingly bestowed it upon me. and, believe it or not, she bought it for me before she knew that i wanted it. ah, she knows me all too well. i also recieved a downright smashing longsleeved collared shirt from matt, which fits quite nicely.

the purpose of this post wasn't to inform you of what i recieved, in case you were wondering. i simply wanted to make a point of the young Christmas at which i'm writing this - as a matter of fact, we are 36 minutes into Christmas, making it, obviously, 36 minutes old.

if i continue to write, the things i say will become less and less coherent, which could possibly be entertaining for readers, but humiliating for me. so i'd better stop.

oh - i started decorating my walls today. sometime i'll take a picture.


merry christmas!

No comments: