Friday, December 17, 2004

the end.

all things end, whether you expect them to or not - or whether you are even ready for them to.

semester 1 is over, and i couldn't be more pleased. on second thought, i could. if i worked harder in school and gotten A's in all of my classes, i think i'd be a fair bit happier... but all of it is over now, so there's no use in looking back wondering what could've been. and i wonder about so many other things besides my grades. this semester has been filled with so many things... and i've learned alot, but i hope that i can start this next half of the year fresh, not worrying about what has gone on in the past.

i had a nice "kickoff" to the Christmas vacation last night, as i visited with Justin and Hyatt. I also went to the Cain's, where we visited with Brooks, Joy, Caroline, and Kristy. We watched the movie Joyride. I wouldn't reccommend it. I doubt I'd watch it ever again, unless someone paid me. Justin and I drove back to his house in the wee hours of the morning. The actual time certainly doesn't needed to be specified. I woke up this morning to a phone call from my mother, requesting my presence at The Polar Express matinee, with my sister and little brothers. It was actually an enjoyable movie - needless to say, the visual effects were spectacular.

I plan to go back to Justin's within the next half hour to play guitar, since we haven't done so in who knows how long. Tyler Leinbach is also having a gathering tonight, so I may attend that as well.

Tomorrrow morning, from 10 to 12, I will be spending time with my driver's ed instructor. i can't say that i'm looking forward to it, but it needs to be done, therefore, i'll do it. i also have driving to do on monday and tuesday, then i'll be home free.

well, i need to go. i'll write more later. and i mean it. Christmas break gives me so much more freedom in terms of posting. hurrah.


enjoy.

No comments: