Friday, August 20, 2004

about to go to school

i am yet again entering a fun filled day of learning, adventure, and interaction with other kids my age. i'm bubbling over with anticipation. i have a history test today. actually, let me rephrase that, i have a FYOCK history test today. they are different things. fyock tests compared to tests are like...manwiches compared to sandwiches. don't tell me you haven't heard of manwiches, because i know you have. and i'm driving to school! yeeeeee.

on a brighter note, i am going to a football game tonight with the boys. i'm not sure who is included in the group when i say 'the boys'. but i guess i'll find out. and tomorrrow i go to the mccravy's at EIGHT THIRTY to practice with tim's little thing. i desperately do not want to get up that early.

on a MUCH brighter note, jimmy eat world is releasing a new album, 'futures', in two months. which i will have in my paws in less than 2 weeks. this makes me ever so happy.



enjoy yourselves, and listen to good music.

3 comments:

sarah dean m. said...

I tried to tell tim that I might not be fully fuctioning at 8:30 this saturday..I mean..
why would I want to?
It's vegg-out day.
I don't think he got the hint though...ahh..anyway
see you tomorrow.

Chessmaster said...

I know what you mean. Those "Fyock" tests are not the same as a regular everyday history test. Good luck!

MS said...

i've never heard of manwiches.