Wednesday, August 11, 2004

hands that don't work like they should

i was very disappointed in my hands today. at band practice, i was constantly not doing...the right thing. i'm sure it was discouraging to the rest of the band to hear me squeaking away during the songs. all apologies. hopefully i won't have another day like this.

i had no homework today, so i'm just taking it easy. i was thinking about running tonight, but i think i'll try going out before school tomorrow. we'll just have to see.

i'm in a current emotional haze. i get like this every now and then. it's not a good thing, in case you were wondering. i just have tons of things on my mind, questions that i don't know how to answer, problems that i can't seem to solve... i'd like to crawl into a small dark hole and sleep for the next five years, and let things work themselves out. that's my best option at the moment. haha. me oh my, i thought that if i typed all of this out it would make me feel a little bit better, but it hasn't started working yet.

well, i'm going to go to the YMCA with my sister, so it looks like i'll end up running and stuff tonight.

enjoi.

No comments: