Tuesday, August 24, 2004

home alone

well, i'm not completely alone, my sister is here, which definitely helps. my rest of my family has gone to the beach. which leaves us here to attend school on our own. i can't say it's completely all bad...but it gets lonely. i do miss my family at times. they get back on sunday. and it's tuesday night. several days away. we'll see.

my first soccer game is coming up on tuesday...of next week. we're playing spartanburg day...it's a home game. i'm terrified. i'm most likely going to play right-fullback...which is what i've been playing in practice. it would be a terrible idea for the coach to change my position on game day. i'm not sure if i'll start. it would be fun...but also all the more scary.

for the first time in weeks, i'm charging my ipod tonight. i havent used it in ages, which is dumb. so i decided to use it again, because it's awesome. i forgot how wonderful it is. tomorrow there is no soccer, thankfully. i guess i might go to GPC afterschool, if, that is, i can get a ride home. we'll have to see.

oiioioioi. i have a math test tomorrow. OH! i got a 97 on the FYOCK test. haha. i love to capitalize that. in case you didn't know, mr. fyock is my history teacher. anyhow, that was a pleasant surprise.

i must go. sleepytime beckons.

i believe the sunnyblunder show has been rescheduled as well, but i'll keep you posted.

goodnight, all.

No comments: