Saturday, August 14, 2004

refusal of the anesthetic for the amputee

yeah, um..

my family all went to atlanta today. the reason being to visit relatives, and to attend a wedding. i didn't go because i have tests to study for... and i won't be able to study on sunday. so i've been here all day with my grandparents, and have accomplished about 20 minutes of studying, probably less.

my uncle is coming from greenville in about 30 minutes, from greenville for the weekend. he comes down every now and then. i guess just to visit with my grandparents and such.

i'd really really like to see pedro the lion live, since i've missed every performance that has happened in the past. sarah said that they were touring soon with starflyer 59. which would be nice to experience. i told her to let me know if she went, and i'd tagalong. i still plan to do so, if a show comes about.

good old sunnyblunder will be performing at the Coffee and Dessert Company on September 3rd. i expect all who are able, to attend. we'll try to make it worth it for you. oh, and please let me know if you'd like a bumper sticker. they are 5 dollars each, and are...pretty.

haha. okay then.


[listening to: slow reader]

1 comment:

sarah dean m. said...

a pedro concert would be sweet fun.

as for the sb show, I'm there.