Sunday, November 07, 2004

i might laugh if it happened to someone else


i am so incredibly tired, i'm almost to the point of numbness. my face is burning, and i can only attribute the burning to fatigue, seeing as i don't have a fever. has anyone else experienced this sort of thing? i also have a feeling in the back of my throat right before it starts to get sore. i'm expecting at any moment for my throat to erupt into a full-fledged 'sore throat'. i also have a headache. but i guess this is what i get for participating in the 10 hour drive today. then again, i didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

once we were there, it was fine ( I was at Belhaven, by the way). I liked the campus alot, along with the students. they were very...acommidating. i also believe that i just butchered that word. someone tell me the correct way to spell it. anyhow, i'd definitely consider the school as something to check out in the future. the distance is nothing short of awful, though.

i bought the new-er united live album while there. it's good. i'm not sure when i last bought a worship cd. last i remember it was in the philippines. and that's awhile back.

the copeland concert on wednesday isn't looking good for me. neither is school tomorrow, actually.

neither is tonight...

or this week...

or next...


[mood: neutral]

No comments: