Wednesday, November 03, 2004

you're always leaving


i've been in a very starflyer59ish mood lately. or maybe i just never realized how much i like them before. or maybe both. either way, i've been listening to them alot, and i desire more of their albums. i am currently rekindling my love for the 'leave here a stranger' cd. i like it alot.

today after school i went job hunting with jon, ashby, stephen and ghandi. went to the mall, and to my displeasure, you must be 18 to work at Sam Goody, Walden Books, and Hibbet sports. so i struck out today, but i did begin to fill out an application for chick-fil-a. why didn't i finish filling it out? wellll you see, while i was filling it out, the manager came out and began to talk to me. asked me my age, and seemed content with me being 16. she proceeded to tell me, "by the way, you'll need to cut your..." motioning to my cheeks. i helped her out by guessing, "sideburns?". "yeah, those...". after she walked away, i tossed the application into the garbage, and left. not in a huff or anything, i just didn't feel that working at chick-fil-a would be worth the removal of my sideburns. haha, 'removal'. it sounds so...drastic. anyways, i plan to check newell's tomorrow. it's one of my last resorts...and with my luck, they'll probably need me to be 18 or something as well.

so let's see... i'm tired. i haven't done any homework. and i'm going to go to sleep. tomorrow is friday for me, since i'm going to mississippi on friday.

there are so many rumors going around. and it was a really big deal to me last week, but i've sort of found humor in it all, as of today. so that's one less thing i need to worry my mind with.


[listening to: i like your photographs - starflyer 59]
[mood: unconcerned]

No comments: