Tuesday, November 30, 2004

the thieving night

i feel as if my writing skills have diminished into nothing more than a pile of generic words and overused figures of speech - as if overnight, any previous ability stealthily creeped from my body, out the window, and into the dark night. or maybe i'm being skeptical of myself (there would be many reasons for me to do so), or maybe it's this throbbing headache that is having a negative affect on my thoughts. or a combination of several things. but i honestly believe that my writing abilities have been dampened considerably due to the fact that i haven't written in such a long time. it's just like they say, "use it, or lose it". i'd hate to lose it.

and yes, i have a headache, impairing my writing for this evening.



until next time..

No comments: