Monday, November 29, 2004

you won't feel better alone

i finiiiiished my stupid spanish verb book. it took me every bit of 3 hours to finish it. how is THAT for diligence? i honestly never want to do another of those ever again. i'd rather go to the dentist - and that's alot coming from me. i had to conjugate 50 verbs in 4-5 different forms, and i did a bunch of extra stuff to make it look better. i'd be disappointed if i got a bad grade....

i was just about to iron a shirt that was recently purchased from goodwill when i felt a mysterious bulge in the shirt pocket. excitedly, i looked, expecting there to be a hundred dollar bill neatly folded, waiting for me to discover it. to my surprise, it was actually a wallet-size photograph of a 12 year old boy with a mini-mullet. which needless to say, is only slightly less exciting than one hundred dollars. you can rest assured that the photograph will find a new home in my wallet, where hopefully, it will soon be joined by numerous 100 dollar bills. the source of such things is unknown to me at this time, but i have faith.

well, now that my evening has been completely devoured by the creation of the verb book, and since 11 o'clock is closing in faster than i'd ever want it to, i suppose i should do my algebra homework and hit the sack.

goodnight.

No comments: