Thursday, November 18, 2004

winning a battle, losing the war

i plan to make tonight the night that i get rest. it's 7:46, and i have no homwork to be doing. i plan to lay my head down to sleep between 9 and 9:30. if everything goes as planned, i'll be getting somewhere around 9 hours of sleep. which would be magnificent.

a correction from my last post: tomorrow is actually the day of the scrimmage, and it's a home game. but i am still going. thanks to the 15 people that corrected me. what makes tomorrow even better is that it's friday, and nothing big is happening in school. yesss.

january cannot come too soon. i long to be on the open road, on my own. the funny thing is, once i actually get to the point where i can take my drivers test, i'll fail. that would make me cry, but it's probably what will happen.


[music: say - sleeping at last]
[mood: good]

No comments: